Is there anything better than a Blueberry Cheesecake made completely by scratch with a graham cracker crust and blueberries dripping down the side? Really, there isn’t!
This recipe has always been my go to recipe for get togethers and parties because it is so easy to serve and is definitely a crowd pleaser. This cheesecake will make a perfect addition to any BBQ or gathering especially during the summer when people are looking for a cold desert to cool them off. Most people who dislike cheesecake do not like the taste because it is too thick and overwhelming; however, this recipe has the perfect crust to cheesecake ratio that will leave you desperate for more.
Blueberry Cheesecake Recipe:
- 1 1/4 Cups Graham Cracker Crumbs (about 16 graham crackers)
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Butter, Softened
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1 Package (8 ounces) Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 Can (15 ounces) Blueberry Pie Filling
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- Heat oven to 300 Degrees. Mix crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar, and the butter; press firmly and evenly in bottom of un-greased baking pan, 8x8x2 inches.
- Beat eggs until thick and lemon colored; beat in 1/2 cup sugar, the softened cream cheese, and vanilla until smooth. Make sure the cream cheese is softened otherwise your cheesecake will be lumpy. Pour over crumb mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Sprinkle the cinnamon on top, and allow the cheesecake to cool.
- Stir the 2 tablespoons lemon juice into the pie filling, and pour over the cheesecake. Chill the cheesecake for at least 8 hours or until the cheesecake is cold.
Follow through WordPress or by email for more recipes!